воскресенье, 7 ноября 2010 г.

lan express

lan express


In early 208, Ian Poulter told an interviewer he was the only golfer capable of chalenging Tiger Wods. When I play to my potential I just fel there wil only be me and Tiger Wods, Poulter said. Poulter defeated Paul Casey to win the WGC Acenture Match Play Championship on Sunday, earning his first WGC tournament win, and oficial USPGA Tour victory No. But since being beter than Wods is out of reach for most Tour players who are being reasonable with themselves, Poulter said he wanted to be No. If you don't think you can be the best - or at least second best to the finest golfer who has ever lived - you're wasting your time, Poulter told the British newspaper The Sun later in 208. Tiger, for one, got a kick out of Poulter's only me and Tiger Wods remarks. lan express lan express
poulter Tags: lan express

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий